Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday Post 292c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1684. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking again for the pot :P shortly before dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Now @ 5:21pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking for the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help only with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • Now 2 5:47pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 9:10. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge, one lil bun that PIG mum baked last night all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, one mouthful which I spit out in the sink. XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Alyssa arrives shortly after 10am to give Ela a session of OT. Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous walk to the front door myself. But lol that PIG mum had to YAP @ Alyssa for so long, I actually walked myself online and tootled online for awhile! XD
  • Indeed, PIG mum yaps @ her for about twenty minutes before releasing her to give Ela her OT session. XD
  • When that's finished, I walk Alyssa out (believe she's back Friday), used the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • I enjoyed watching Seven's morning news; all the reader's names, interesting surnames I came across and weather forecast are in some previous post. Once the morning news was over I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for lunch, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Cripes, I've forgotten what lunch was! >< But I remember getting myself a spoon, so probably tasteless dinner leftovers. XD
  • As usual, Tina arrives late (five minutes today) to mind me. I use the loo once, then PIG mum sends us to the Logan North library to get my book club novel for next month and buy groceries from Woolies. First, though, Tina stops along Logan Rd. somewhere to refuel.
  • Apart from collecting the new book club novel, I also borrowed another book, called sth like Five People You Meet in Heaven? Turns out PIG mum's read it before!
  • Books borrowed, Tina and I bought groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies. lol, she's such a 'big head prawn' (say that in Canto); today she only remembered we had to buy a box of tissues but not porridge for dearest dad! XD
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Yay that after Tina came back and gave me some facewash, she stayed and held the showerhead over my back, thus keeping me warm~ I still managed to sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers, though.
  • Oh, Joni's devotional topic's 'Deepen My Roots'.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was tying Elf's shoelaces and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. Happiness was starting the new book club novel and reading for one hour! Today I reached pg. twenty-five @ 4:20pm, finished pg. thirty-three @ 4:33pm and finished pg. fifty @ 4:54pm.
  • After reading for one hour, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Turns out PIG mum's locked the door in the garage leading inside; when dearest dad arrives home and pounds the door, I walk myself slowly and safely over there to let him inside then back, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. .
  • Had great fun watching Seven's 6pm news tonight!
  • Wonder when I'll do the fifty sit-to-stands with PIG mum …?
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Hopefully PIG mum remembers that she PROMISED to take me to eat sushi for lunch!
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's looking forward to yapping ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Tina's coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then toms night I'm off to church for small group prayer night!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out aloud by Katrina Blowers and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Gillmeister, Waters, Castle, Suker (heard), Sharnelle (first name), Vella, Pappas, Akavi, Chumbley, Haworth, Assange, Whop, Malo, Angwin, Gaskell, Heron, Pendlebury, Handscomb (heard), Schaufelle, Wellings, Gillmeister, Badger, Latchford, Vorias, Guerin and Leeding (heard). Laura Dymock read the weather report (Mt. Gravatt 15-25 toms) and Shane Webcke read the sports report Telstra shares are @ $3.34, up one cent. That's already the 7th time this year I've gotten to watch the whole Seven's 6pm news bulletin! ;D

No comments: