Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday Post 291d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1742; lol, not bad for someone who hasn't left the house today! Lol, I'll really laugh my head off toms if the plodding total I report's LESS than the one I've noted down tonight coz toms I'm going out! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 8:30pm, I started doing my HEP with PIG mum. First, the six minute walk.
  • Next, Ela practised holding cup while I practised 'correct' sitting posture and ate pear coz we're outta bananas.
  • Finally, I did the fifty sit-to-stands. It's rather frustrating, coz PIG mum simply MUST gimme step-step instructions like I'm completely unaware of what to do! >< XD But I persevered and finished them.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Kim's coming to help me up @ 8:30am then taking me to ESS! Doubtless dad will order us to leave @ 10:20pm … wonder if I can just sit on the loo and refuse to leave until 10:55am? Nah, prolyl not; Kim will just get pissed with me.
  • Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS peeps but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas, after which I've got the fifteen minute hike @ the grocery store … it's six minutes everyday but fifteen minutes once each week; we've picked Sunday.
  • Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … *sigh*
  • Then dad had better remember to take us out for dinner tonight! Even though I'll only ever get pissed little … never mind, will hold out for my Thursday lunch with Fiona and her kids!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: