Friday, April 19, 2019

Saturday Post 293

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 1753; secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 782 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Unique Resurrection Of Jesus (1)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending 2 2:51pm, I lasted 5:24. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the usual dinner, I returned online briefly until 7:05pm, when I got into the 4WD and the parents tootled us off to church for BCAC's Good Friday service.
  • I used the loo once myself on arrival and was hoping to take my usual spot. Some toy basket had been placed on the floor; I just moved the basket further in and sat down, butthen some random aunty rushed over and said please move one row; we're saving the last row for some children. Fair enough~
  • Phew, PIG mum lemme stay seated for worship. I just hummed along to the one song I recognised coz obviously I can't read enough Canto to save myself! XD PIG mum did kindly offer to look up the lyrics for me with her smartphone but I said don't bother coz by the time she found the lyrics for me, the song would almost be over. XD
  • Whoops suddenly I've only got like ten minutes left coz I've been Facebooking! XD sUPER-BRIEFLY, THEN:
  • (Sorry, shrieking! ><) Pastor Samuel gave an Easter message.
  • Back home, I quickly did my HEP, noted down my final, final plodding total and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 19TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! There was one lil unfortunate incident of lbl but luckily since I'm having my monthlies I was wearing pull-up pants. Nature didn't call till 6:50am~
  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm; I showered @ 12:30pm and did a stinky unspeakable before she left.
  • Having a banana for arvo tea and reading for forty more minutes; it's only Saturdays Iget to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • Sweet; Ethan says I get a break from my HEP until Tuesday! If there isn't any NRL to watch tonight guess I'll continue writing my GCCW competition entry.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim's coming @ 8:30pm to help me upbthen dropping me off @ church for ESS. Doubtless she'll leave early yet still get the full 2.5 hours pay; i'll leave PIG mum to sign her off for that shift.
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers but braced for a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better remember to take us out for dinner tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: