Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday post 291c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 948; sweet, I'm gonna pass 1000 steps without even leaving the house coz PIG mum says to do my HEP with her @ 8:30! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Just when I logged onto study; Peggy started chatting with me over Gmail hangouts! Obviously, chatting with a friend's much cooler than studying … XD
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, microwaved dinner and summoned me, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining her @ the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and some delicious tiny chunks of duck! Pity that PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of the tea Aunty Ann gave us, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Gotta go do my HEP with PIG mum now; fingers crossed I can bbl after I finish all that and use the loo once more with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: