Monday, April 29, 2019

Tuesday Post 251b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2762 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Think Unselfishly. Give Anonymously." but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after Tina minds me for two hours!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 29TH consecutive awe sleep last night; that's like the entire February during a leap year!! :D Nature didn't call until 6:50am~
  • Didsome HEP with PIG mum before seeing Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. Physio today: stood most session, bent fourteen times to ground for Ela to retrieve object. Reaching for both hands, weightshifting, leaning forwards and standing on Erf's tippytoes for about one minute.
  • Continued doing HEP @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and had some Chinese takeaway for lunch.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Tina's minding me now.
  • Small group dinner tonight!
  • Toms: hope Alyssa's not coming to give Ela OT …
  • Nicole's taking me to the NAB for physio @ 12:15pm .
  • kim's taking me to choir practice @ 4:30pm.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers.
    Em. ^^

No comments: