Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday Pos t292d

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2114. Ha, i'm over two grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline, first I did the fifty sit-to-stands with her. By 'with' lemme explain she just sits on the bed beside me and doesn't actually stand. Actually, I did @ least fifty-one, because she was bitchy and wouldn't accept one/two. Must remember to keep showing gratitude and being thankful to God that for her, standing comes as easily to her as breathing. *sigh*
  • Next, I let her gleefully force poor Ela do the cup practice with her. Huh, she P[ROMISED I could stop when dad got home from Ray's, but LIAR, she didn't! >< Meaning she got to show off to him how much power she's got over me, and dad saw what a piece of sh*t I've become … gosh, I sure hope I'm awake after counting to 500 tonight; I really wanna sing myself to sleep. ><
  • Before lunch, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa corn kernels, lotsa soup onion and perhaps carrot and a lil yummy pork mince. Pity that the parents had to gleefully force poor Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9:15pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: