Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Post 251c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3223 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now just five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: Alyssa's prolyl coming to give Ela one hour's worth of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Having lunch @ home with dearest dad~
  • Tina's coming with to blasted hydro. ><
  • She's leaving @ like 3:30pm; fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour then watch all of Seven's 6pm news toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: