Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday Post 292c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1586. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • But I fall asleep again because today Besta suddenly arrives late! Anyhow, just very briefly now coz it's past 9:20 but I've gotta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm...
  • Won't have time to play one game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes tonight but that's alright; I'll still willingly hit the sack coz I've played not one, not two but THREE games of Bejeweled lasting more than seven minutes!
  • Besta feeds me lunch early coz Kim's coming @ midday and taking me to our choir's 5th birthday party!
  • At Hamilton Hall (which looks tiny), we had a rehearsal and ran through our repertoire. It seemed like Ryan was really straining when he sang his solo verse from Hallelujah … perhaps he'd not warmed up?
  • But not to worry, coz he was fine come performance time! Mostly, I was just super-happy coz the parents suddenly appeared fifteen minutes into the singing! :D
  • Afterwards, Kim took me to the loo once more then everyone shared supper together. Lol, Madonna was shaking out a packet of plain crisps for everyone to share; when I wordlessly held my plate in front of her, she just laughed and obligingly shook out a handful for me. XD Kim made these really yummy tuna and corn pastry puff things!
  • Back home, showered (sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud), did HEP with PIG mum and had dinner.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: