Thursday, April 18, 2019

Friday Post 271c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ only 614 (I've been out, but amazingly the parents lemme use Sparkless2 today!) and secondly, the spam count for the week's twenty-one. Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?
  • Now @ 3:26pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:55. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road this morning to tip bins, and after one pot :p trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, I also bid Daddy Bear a Happy Easter; he cocks his head @ me and asks, did I eat some frogs last night for a midnight snack and forget to invite him along? Coz this morning, my voice is all shot! o_O 
  • Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking hourly for the pot :P until about 9:30am, when PIG mum THUMPS around upstairs before hitting me with the eye goo, helping me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap then leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • (Just briefly now, coz I've got less than thirty minutes left):
  • Today dad took us out to Shorncliffe where apparently there was some big sailing race starting today!
  • Only when we arrived, the heavens opened and it started BUCKETING down! o_O Amazingly, today the parents lemme use Sparkless2; PIG mum and I ducked into a disabled bathroom occupied by about three Chinese ladies also sheltering from the rain. We struck up a conversation while she kindly held her umbrella over us to try and keep us dry; she's from Guangzhou and the only word of Panadol she knows is 'Panadol'! XD
  • When the rain ceased, PIG mum and I went back out and re-joined dearest dad. Lunch was two dumplings (delicious, but I burnt my tongue coz I shoved one whole one into my mouth and the juices were too hot! ><) and three bites of hotdog. I drank a 500mL non-fizzy lemonade myself; since I'm not 100% PIG mum doesn't want me sharing foodstuff/drinks with her/dearest dad.
  • After lunch we strolled the place looking @ wares then dad tootled us home.
  • I used the pot :P once then returned online.
  • Waiting for PIG mum to tumble downstairs from her afternoon nap so I can do my HEP and shower before attending the Good Friday service with the parents. Actually, they've said I can't attend coz I'm unwell but I'm like, "My energy levels are fine! It's just my voice that's shot!"
  • Well, if they really don't lemme attend guess I'll just watch Friday night football …
  • Toms: it's my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am! Besta's minding me till 2pm; will remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift.
  • Looking forward to my three mugs f white tea with two sugars; also hope that I can read for a blessed three hours toms!
  • so hopefully won't be back tonight and wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: