Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Post 293d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1178; even though I've been @ home all day! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special.
  • Kim's coming to help me up @8:30am then dropping me off 2 church for ESS. Not sure why dad tells us to leave @ 10:20am because her shift doesn't end till 11am! Maybe when we arrive I can just sit inside the car and not get out until 10:55am?
  • Would love lunch out with my ESS peers but fully resigned to having a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas *sigh*
  • Also resigned to a super-stressful arvo @ the hands of mother but she'd better leave me be by 3pm coz the Broncos are playing from 4pm! Meaning I may not get to spend my most important two hours of the day online, either … *another sigh*
  • But if dad insists we have a cheap lunch with him @ Maccas toms, he'd better take us out for dinner tonight!!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: