Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Thursday Post 272

Good afternoon1 Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 933 steps (but hopefully I'll have passed 1000 before the day's out) and secondly, TWFT topic's "God's @ Work in Your Life." Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending 2 1:33pm, I lasted 5:37. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hitthesack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 24TH awesome consecutive sleep last night! Some stupid bird thought 'twas already morning when 'twas still pitch black outside squawked loudly once and woke me; I muttered, "Birdbrain!" and Daddy Bear was like, quick, fall back asleep before your bladder awakes and demands you use the pot. :P Meaning nature didn't call until 6:40am~
  • After one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes until 6:50am beginning - fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: