Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday Post 271d

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 923 (but I'm pretty sure I'll have passed 1000 before the night's out); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "At Your Wits' End' and thirdly, the probable final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-two. Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • Showered, sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud before doing a stinky unspeakable and having dinner with the parents (rice, lotsa bok choy and some chicken).
  • Off to BCAC for Good Friday service @ 7:05!
  • Must remember to do my six minute walk and fifty sit-to-stands when I get home.
  • Toms: Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming 4-6pm. So expect a super-pissy plodding total, although I've gotta do my HEP ...
  • Does Nine televise any NRL Saturday nights? If yes, will watch that toms night. If not, will continue writing my competition entry for GCCW.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: