Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday Post 250c

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1670; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He is Able' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's only eight. Righteo, just briefly (coz we're heading out for dinner soon), potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Oh, @ 5;02pm I finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5;09. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played two more memorable games both lasting just over eight minutes! (8:01 and 8:03)
  • Kim came to help me up @ 8:30am then dropped me off @ church before leaving about five minutes early. She's back next Wednesday and taking me to choir.
  • Yay, I stayed seated for worship today. Sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< 8sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online!!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: