Saturday, April 27, 2019

Sunday Post 251

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday's actually 2346 (aw, why couldn't I have walked one lass step?? 2345 would've sounded cooler! XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2025 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Your Best Days Are Ahead' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's just four. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3pm, I lasted 6:04. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Suddenly, dad decides to take PIG mum and I out to the Glen for dinner, because he's not free tonight! PIG mum helps me quickly put a bra on before we head out.
  • We sit with a view of the large flat screen TV; sweet, The Glen has Foxtel and the Broncos were playing! When we arrived, they were already leading eight nil!
  • Now @ 3:39pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:53. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The parents ordered one flat Hawaiian pizza and one plate of three skewered chicken kebabs that came with some RICE! :D True, I only got like two forkfuls but I was content. XD
  • Even better, the Broncos WON! :D Thanks to the parents who lemme watch the entire match live before we left after the final siren.
  • Back home, I finished my HEP with PIG mum, noted down my final, final plodding total for Saturday then hit the sack.
  • Today: (just super-briefly, coz it's nearly 4pm) woo hoo, 27TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! :D Nature didn't call until 7:15am~ Also, this morning I experienced the weird feeling of being awake but not fully awake, like, I was awake but not fully conscious enough to know I needed to use the pot? :P
  • Attended first Bible study for term two. I've joined Uncle William's class; there were like six/seven students here today and we started studying the book of Exodus.
  • Stayed seated for worship, sang everything I knew plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his second sermon from his Church Clothes series. Think he's speaking next week too, then Uncle Roger's coming!
  • Had a cheap five dollar lunch with the parents @ Warrigal Square Maccas. Bumped into Dr. Esther, Enoch, Alwyn and others having lunch there too!
  • Started HEP with PIG mum; walked fifteen minutes @ Woolies then bought groceries and came home.
  • Will doubtless complete the rest of the HEP after PIG mum finishes her arvo nap.
  • Toms: presumably Alyssa's coming to give Ela a session of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch Seven's morning news!
  • Dearest dad will come home and have lunch with us~
  • Will meet Tina @ Runcorn Pool for blasted hydro … freaking hell, I've got just over one month of this seemingly useless therapy to endure for PIG mum before Winter arrives and I point blank refuse to participate. >< Huh, should I freeze to death before then, she'll be sorry! Actually, knowing her she'd prolyl throw a celebration party. XD
  • Tina's shift ends @ 3pm; fingers crossed I can read for one hour then pop online and wait the entire Seven's 6pm news bulletin!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: