Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday Post270g

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3083 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After getting myself a slice of toast from the toaster, lunch is that dry piece and one bowl of yummy cream of chicken soup. Lunch is washed down with one cup of Chinese tea, after which I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • when PIG mum calls time to go, I use the loo once more for one tinkle, turn on the alarm then get into the car. Of course, PIG mum forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM allday and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for about two minutes.
  • Our first stop's Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, where I complete my daily six minute hike while buying groceries with PIG mum @ Woolies and Asian Village.
  • Then I see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum's in her element, obviously, yapping unceasingly 2=@ him; my grateful thanks to him for always replying and keeping a conversation flowing.
  • Oh, and isn't Ray the best?? He gave me a Lindt chocolate Easter bunny, meaning this Easter's a success coz I had an Easter egg 2 GCCW yesterday! :D
  • Only twenty-five minutes left now, so just briefly:
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and some tasty pork chop.
  • Toms: won't get my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am coz Besta's minding me 2 8am before Kim takes me to our With one Voice Brisbane 5th birthday concert; I've heard there's cake! :D
  • just pity that awful mother won't lemme attend the dinner the choir's having together afterwards … *sigh* At least Kim will see me showered before she leaves @ 4:30.
  • Must remember to do my HEP; wonder if I'll get the chance to watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin/is there any Saturday night football?
  • So not sure what kinda plodding total I'll login toms; may be a low one!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've somehow managed SEVEN posts; that's only ever happened like eight times before! XD

No comments: