Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday Post 251e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2158. Ha, I'm over two grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • Lunch is just leftover rice, meat and vegies, and gets washed down with one mug of green tea.
  • only fifteen minutes left, so just briefly, now:
  • Hydro was wet and awful. Getting colder, too. ><
  • Came home and showered - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-avourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Yay that Tina stayed and kept the showerhose over my back while I washed, meaning I kept warm and we could chat~
  • Had passionfruit and one mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea.
  • Happily read for one hour then returned online.
  • Enjoyed dinner with dearest dad tonight; PIG mum was down @ the Glen for some talk.
  • She came home and I did my HEP with her.
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Will presumably do my six minute walk with PIG mum @ some nearby shopping centre and grab lunch before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Tina's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then hopefully toms night someone will take me to our small group Koran BBQ dinner! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: