Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday Post 251d

Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1564. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • Nature didn't call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • At 5:30pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P when dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Now @ 5:52pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played one more noteworthy one lasting 7.5mins!
  • One more hour of snoring for the teddies and me, PIG mum's dratted infernal alarm clock's first 'beep' going off being my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the crp top (blasted hydro ><) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

    Cheers,

    Em.

    P.S. Seven's news is read out by Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers. All the interesting surnames I saw: Greenhalgh, Madsen, Goldstein, Vorias, Appleton, Ayre, Mullen, Ravn, Sheil, Diaz, Geritz, McKechnie, McClellan, Renouf, Gagai, Hasler, McDermott, Ricciardo, Bottas, Calder, Fleming, Whop and Henselin. $1AUD = 70.6USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report; Brisbane was 17-25 today and Mt. Gravatt's 16-25 toms.That's already the 8th time this year I've gotten to watch the whole Seven's 6pm news bulletin! :D
  • P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'You Are Of Christ'.

No comments: