Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday Post 270d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2343 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY where I haven't been able to enjoy the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY online!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for Wednesday?
  • 1st therapy session for today: Alyssa gave Ela a session of OT.
  • watched sEVEN'S MORNING NEWS; THE READER'S NAMES, INTERESTING SURNAMES I FOUND AND WEATHER FORECAST ARE IN SOME PREVIOUS POST. - Sorry, shrieking again1 ><
  • 2nd therapy session for today: Nat came and took me out to the NAB for physio.
  • My new student's a twenty=-one year old Korean guy called Andy. Physio today: standing weightshifting practice, fifty single leg (Elf) pushups on tower of power, five more with both legs, standing reaching practice for Ela.
  • Came home and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. But yay that after Nat came to gimme some facewash she stayed and kept the showerhead over my back while I washed, thus keeping me nice and warm. Hence why I only sang 11% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Had yummy dragon fruit for arvo tea (thanks also to Nat for a big mug of white tea with two sugars).
  • Kim drove me out to choir practice; it's our last rehearsal before our birthday concert this Saturday! Thanks to Madonna who provided yummy supper~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown melon, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, s slice/two of yummy Chinese mushroom and the same again of yummy chicken. Oh, and dearest dad stabbed a lil corn cobette for my entrĂ©e~
  • Tonight's ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little'as better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Kim's taking me to GCCW~
  • Even better, I'm meeting Fiona Mok and kids for lunch @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Best of all, toms night dad and I are off to watch the Broncos play toms night! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: