Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 271f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1833. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Yay that it's ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Even better, Kim's helping me up  8:15am (her shift starts @ 8am but by now she knows to give Daddy Bear and I fifteen more minutes before coming to get me up XD) then taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip! Hopefully will see Caitlin again; I finally saw her two days ago for the first time since before my birthday!
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ the new CafĂ© Mi. Well, whatever it's called now that Chloe's parents have sold it.
  • Will let PIG mum nab half my arvo tea; will also have to do my HEP with her. *sigh*
  • Then fingers crossed dad takes us out to dinner toms night! 
  • The Sharks and Panthers are playing but pity, don't think Nine has coverage …
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

    P.P.S. At 9:5pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. Else play two toms. XD

    P.P.P.S. Now @ 9:40pm, I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:42. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: