Friday, April 5, 2019

Saturday Post 291

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding  steps (because obviously, I've not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Are Your Goals?' Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:16pm, I lasted 5:31. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I immediately fell back asleep, coz I remembered PIG mum would start being noisy @ 7:20am!
  • Now @ 3;05pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. That's today's quotas finished, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more lasting 10:08; that's my newest record on this computer!
  • Sure enough, like clockwork, PIG mum started A-THUMPING around @ 7:20am, which was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After the second pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Once PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for her morning's work, dad retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we could snore in peace. Before returning to sleep, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddle and we have a MASSIVE snore, coz nature doesn't call again until like 9:45am! After one more pot :P trip, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Besta actually arrives a few minutes early today; seeing as the garage door's open and the front door unlocked, she just knocks and lets herself in, calling "Good morning!" Dad's downstairs also; he immediately walks down the hallway and bids her good morning also.
  • After bidding me good morning and seeing Daddy Bear nod back greetings to her, Besta immediately offers us fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the bear Bum. XD
  • Fifteen minutes later, I sound the call that immediately brings Besta to my room: "Besta, I'm hungry …"
  • Once Besta comes, I use the loo for one more tinkle, she gets me kitted then we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her other break this week~
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's left me one, not half a ham and egg sandwich; also thanks to Besta who adds cheese and cooks the bread yummy for me. I enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read for 100 minutes, reaching pg. 725 @ 11:24am. As for Besta, after she tidies my bed she sits and vigorously massages Ela for just over one hour while watching the horseracing.
  • At midday, I use the loo for one more tikle and Besta makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • After trying without success to reach Aunty Lai, I read till 12:20pm and instead find Aunty Nga. We talk for 10:20, and Aunty Nga tells me to ask PIG mum to please bring her iPad downstairs sowe can Facetime toms night. Hopefully she will; I've not seen her for two weeks!
  • At 12:30pm, I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. Like yesterday and the day before, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, lunch is one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me, plus my final mug of white tea with two sugars. Besta has brought her own fried rice today and shares one spoonful with me; it's really tasty!
  • Before Besta leaves@ 2pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • After publishing this post, I'll use the loo again, eat arvo tea (PIG mum said she left a pear for me) and read for twenty-five more minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book!
  • Think there's some NRL tonight? Might watch that!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Thankfully, Kim's coming @ 8:30 to help me up and taking me to ESS~
  • Would love lunch out with my ESS peers but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • My HEP says I've gotta hike for fifteen minutes once each week; we've picked Sundays so will presumably after lunch.
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … *sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for dnner together toms night! Even though I'll only ever get piss little, what with him ordering two meals for three people, taking almost one meal for his lunch Monday and eating @ least half the other for his dinner... after PIG mum snaps away her share, there's obviously scarce little left for me... *another sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: