Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday Post 292b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3193 (see? Told you I'd crack three grand! XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and did my daily six minute hike.
  • Bought groceries from Woolies; finally bumped into Caitlin for the first time since like mid-March!
  • Had lunch upstairs @ Svitian pancakes; we shared one chicken pancake (delicious) and one meatball with rice. PIG mum got me what she thought was a Yakult drink with pearl only there weren't any pearls and the drink was fizzy! ><" XD
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Tina minded me from 4pm till 6pm, although today she came four minutes late.
  • Off to small group prayer meeting tonight`
  • Toms: Alyssa's coming to give Ela another session of OT. Wonder if PIG mum'll lemme do my six minute walk before she comes?
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Nat's coming @ like 12:15pm (so PIG mum can yap @ her for fifteen minutes XD) then taking me to the NAB for physio @ 1pm.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 4pm and then Kim's coming to take me to the first choir rehearsal since With One Voice Brisbane turned five!
  • But doubtless Kim will leave before 8pm; I'll leave PIG mum to sign her off for that shift.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I've always said, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Arise And Shine'.

No comments: