Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday Post 272f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3080 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now nineteen. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Now 2 9:15pm, I've played one final game of Bejeweled lasting 6:12. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:14 and the other 7:46!
  • The A meals and B meals were our lunch today. Dad has also ordered that I drink hot milk teas now that it's getting colder; will have that for six months (so until the last week of April) before returning to the cold ones. Hot ones are much smaller, see: just over two full mouthfuls big!
  • Went to Calamvale Central, started my six minute hike then played with mobile while PIG mum had her hair cut.
  • Bought quick oats for dearest dad @ Woolies.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping incessantly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray for always replying and keeping a conversation going.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm. Did cup practice with her, also got to read for one hour, yay! I reached pg. 550 @ 5:23pm and pg. 575 @ 5:54pm.
  • Did the fifty sit-to-stands with PIG mum before having dinner with the parents: rice tonight, lotsa soup vegetables (potato, carrot, tomato and onion) and a lil mince. I donated two/three slices of yucky eggplant to PIG mum but ate one when she said dearest dad had grown it. XD
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I'm not going out. Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming 4-6pm. Looking forward to my three white teas with two sugars and hoping I'll get to spend a blessed three hours reading again! Oh, will also haveta remember to get my HEP done with PIG mum.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: