Friday, April 26, 2019

Saturday Post 251

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 712 steps (obviously, I've not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Take Control of Your Mind'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 26TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the parents started being noisy downstairs @ 6:50am; after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz I remembered PIG mum would leave for her morning's work @ 7:30am!
  • At 2:56pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:13. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sleep didn't return coz the parents were noisy having breakfast together, but that's okay. When PIG mum headed upstairs and changed into her work uniform 2 7:20am, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 3:27pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hitthe sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 10:39; that's like my second-best score ever!!
  • After she'd hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning's work, dad came to retuck the teddies and I back into bed, promising he'd stay quiet so we could snore in peace. Before falling back asleep, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • That done, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before @ 9:35am spending
    another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! See, Besta arrived up to fifteen minutes early before and no, don't ask me why the font suddenly decided to change to red; I didn't press anything! XD
  • Only twenty-five minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Happily read for 1.25 hours this morning, reached pg. 300 @ 11:09am, reached pg. 325 @ 11:26am and finished pg. 333 @ 11:44. Besta massaged Ela for almost (but not quite) one hour; dunno why she refused to go for the full hour, but hey.
  • used the loo for one tinkle @ midday, drank another mug of white tea with two sugars and tried without success to reach Aunty Lai, so just read till 12:30pm then went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one full yummy bowl of the fried rice Besta had cooked for me while I was showering plus my third and final mug of white tea.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before Besta left.
  • Has lucky PIG mum found someone to shout her lunch out again? It's nearly 4pm but she's not home yet!
  • Once I've enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I'll use the loo once more then read for another fifty minutes; it's only Saturday when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • Will also haveta let PIG mum gleefully force me on my HEP this arvo/tonight …
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Bible Study's resuming for Term Two! pastor Chris isn't continuing his class on how people change, but Uncle William has invited me to join his class studying Exodus and he's even asked Aunty Frances for permission to move the class to A5 from the old house meaning I'll get to partake in morning tea, yay!
  • Would dearly love lunch out with my ESS peers but fully resigned to just a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum doing my HEP for her … *sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • So hopefully bbl (if I can't, it's coz I'm submitting my GCCW comp entry) otherwise hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: