Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Post 251b

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3153 (ha, I've passed three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Why God Allows Suffering'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< I also had to bend to the ground FIVE times to retrieve fallen pegs clumsy Ela had knocked to the ground. *sigh*
  • Back inside, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela feed me banana. I didn't really mind that, coz I was seated. Only I was slightly annoyed that PIG mum timed these activities right when dearest dad got home, meaning she could show off to him how much power she's got over me, and what a piece f sh*t I've become. *sigh*
  • Before showering, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 15%, but leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before telling PIG mum I'd finished.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with Elf's AFO straps and both laces. But I'm glad that stress is over for the week. 
  • Once I'd used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears and washed and dried both hands, I did the required fifty sit-to-stands with PIG mum.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, but no greens! Instead there was lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot and lotsa soup onion with a lil yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Righteo, back to finishing my submission for our GCCW competition entry! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for Sunday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: