Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Post 291e

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3014. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Sure enough, not long after dearest dad came inside and started reheating dinner for us, PIG mum flew downstairs and gleefully started forcing me to do my HEP for her.
  • First came the six minute walk. I never feel comfortable doing it when @ home coz she won't follow me! I've got her figured out: she's waiting until I fall and she can come and jeer @ me that I didn't put enough weight on the left. >< *sigh*
  • Next came the fifty sit-to-stands. I know how much PIG mum delights in telling me how to do it, like I'm actually unaware, but of course that's not the case! I'm fully aware of what i'm meant to do but alas, my body doesn't quite get it. >< But I take that as a good opportunity to practise thankfulness, like, God, thank-you so much that PIG mum's life is so easy for her. Thank-you so much that she has the luxury to think that only she suffers, that only she struggles, that somehow she suffers the most and that she struggles the most. But thank-you so much that her life is so piss easy for her, when the phone rings she just rushes over to answer it. She's so desperate to see who's ringing her she's even sprained her back in her desperation to lunge @ the phone. Obviously, it's different for me: if the phone rings and i'm not in reach, i'll just let it run out, coz if I try get it but fall over i'm screwed coz I can't get myself back upright." *sigh*

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight and it's not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: