Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday post 272e

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3018 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Many Hardships'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast (not torn into -it, coz I couldn't be bothered getting myself a spoon - too dangerous; I just munched the dry toast, drank the porridge and used tissues to clean my fingers afterwards), one full mug of water (of which I spat one mouthful into the sink XD), all my usual drugs :P and one small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast,I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • Before Ji Young arrives to gimme a session of rehab therapy, I do a stinky unspeakable.
  • Yay, after exercises (standing then seated), Ji Young gives me a brief massage before leaving~
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle, turn the alarm on then climb into the back seat of the car. PIG mum tootles us off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 150/200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for like three minutes.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Wednesday was two days ago but I've somehow managed FIVE posts Friday, too! XD

No comments: