Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Post 251b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 933. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Lol, with five minutes of my most important two hours of the day remaining, dad comes downstairs to snipe that I've been online for AGES; aren't I gonna rest my eyes yet?? Five more minutes, dad. Not one minute more, I promise. XD
  • Exactly two hours after I'd started spending time online, I used the loo for one more tinkle, grabbed myself a banana, poured myself one full mug of milk and sat down to read for one more hour. One reason why I love Saturdays so much: it's the only day I can spend a blessed three hours reading. PIG mum, who'd rocked out to have arvo tea with Aunty Peggy stole a huge mouthful before hitting the sack; I just waited until all upstairs sounds had ceased before creeping to the fridge, grabbing the milk, sat back down and gulped one huge mouthful to ensure that I'd really drunk one big mug today. XD
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Gotta ready my story for comp entry now; I'm hoping to have it submitted by tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: