Sunday, April 14, 2019

Monday Post 292b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 300 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'F.E.A.R. False Evidence Appearing Real' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed some time online after Alyssa leaves! I'm just not sure how long coz she's here now but not giving me any OT yet coz PIG mum's doing her favourite thing: YAPPING @ her! XD Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! April hasn't even finished yet, and I've already collected nine instances this year where I've enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! :D I did wake randomly two/three times during the night, but Daddy Bear immediately growled into Tum Tum that I'd better fall right back asleep quick smart before my bladder awoke too and demanded attention! XD
  • So nature didn't call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • At 11:30am, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:50. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's morning news is read out aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Dowsley, Bobbermien, Gaupset, Mollinari, Hazlewood, de Belin, Bolton, Popovic and Mullany. Bill Evans read the finance report. 1AUD = 71.70USc. Matt Carmichael read the sports report and David Brown read the weather report. Brisbane's forecast toms: 17-27.

No comments: