Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday Post 291b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now only stands @ 700; although hopefully I'll have passed 1000 after I complete my HEP for PIG mum, who's still having her afternoon nap. Doubt she'll come downstairs until after the night's fallen. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I munched the banana that PIG mum had kindly left for me on the gobbling :P table and read for another twenty-five minutes; like I mentioned in the previous post; it's only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle, though I deliberately didn't flush the toilet lest I wake PIG mum up. XD
  • Hmm … should I resume study now? Since Alayna broke her pinkie-promise and left me midway through my current study … or maybe I should just go do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Seven's news is being read out by Kay McGrath. All the interesting surnames I saw: Frydenberg, Mullany, Templeton, Etherington, Depinto, Vorias, Schrinner, Whitfeld, Corbin (heard), Le Maire, Cleaver, Asimus, Morcombe (heard), Kadak, Rapana (heard), Trbojevic, Von Drehnen, Silburn, Fitzgibbons, Chalmers, Van Gisbergen (heard), Coulthard (heard), Kerevi (heard) and Hadley. Paul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 19-28 today. Pat Welsh read the sports report. Brisbane's forecast toms: 18-30. Woo hoo, that's like the 5th time I've got to watch the entire Seven's 6pm news! :D
  • P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Unseen Persecution'.

No comments: