Monday, April 22, 2019

Tuesday Post 250

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2674 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Take Time To Reflect (2)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've not been able to enjoy the ENTIRETY of the MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day online!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Doesn't matter I've not had the time to play my two usual games of Bejeweled (one lasting between five and six minutes and the other lasting between six and seven minutes; I'll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz I've just played one lasting likr 7:27!
  • Woo hoo, 22ND consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am~
  • Endured a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum doing my HEP. *sigh*
  • Saw Vincent the physio for a torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent fourteen times to ground for Ela to retrieve and return a wad of paper towel to Vincent five times, three wall pushups, reaching for both hands and weight shifting
  • Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for more HEP and to have lunch. Thanks to PIG mum who got me some Japanese chicken rice coz I'd not get any rice tonight; she had ramen herself and we shared a chocolate with pearl but alas she ordered it WITHOUT SUGAR! >< Wonder if I'll ever get the chance to enjoy a full-flavoured one …*sigh*
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was inher element, yapping CEASELESSLY @ Aunty Ann; me, I was too busy relaxing under Aunty Ann's firm ministrations to try and join in. XD Proof that PIG mum lives to yap: after the timer went off, usually Aunty Ann continues the massage for another few minutes before wrapping things up; today the comfy massage went for like another ten minutes because I counted: PIG mum spent NINE MINUTES YAPPING @ Aunty Ann! XD
  • Faith's here minding me now; we're hitting Toastmasters tonight1 So fingers crossed PIG mum lets me buy home some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago! *sigh*
  • Toms: will compose my GCCW homework.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Nat's taking me out to the NAB for physio @ like 1pm then seeing me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:30/4pm.
  • Then Kim's taking me out to choir practice!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: