Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday Post 270f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 3027 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Stands For You'. Anyways, continuing Friday's events?
  • After using the pot :P once @ 6:45am, I spend the ten minutes until 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Another hour of cuddling and snoring with the teddies follow, me waking for the pot :P once again shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help only with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is one little bun that PIG mum baked last night! I also drink one full mug of water, half a small mouthful of milk, pop all my usual drugs :P and spend spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Once I'm done, Ji Young arrives and gives me a session of rehab therapy. I especially like how she leaves thirty minutes after all the exercises to gimme a massage; well, she's a massage therapist after all!
  • Once the session's done, I use the loo for one tinkle then sit and watch Seven's morning news. All the readers names, interesting surnames I saw/heard, weather forecast and what not should be in an earlier post.
  • Actually I didn't get to finish watching the morning news coz @ the beginning of the sports report, PIG mum suddenly decides to start lunch without me1 Oh well, I skip the rest of the news, choosing instead to use the loo once more then join her @ the gobbling :P table.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: