Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Wednesday Post 271c

Good morning again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now only stands @ 512 (still haven't left the house yet, obviously) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, starting off with last night's events first?
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

    Cheers,

    En. ^^

    P.S. Seven's news was read out aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Le Bras, Leeming, Popyrin, Holyoake, Cheika (heard), Fyfe, Macron, Chalmers, Whitfeld and Zervos. Bill Evans read the finance report; AUS$1 = 71.63USc. David Brown read the weather forecast; Brisbane toms: 18-27, a shower/two.

No comments: