Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday Post 292e

one final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2161. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • At 9:15pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: wonder f PIG mum will lemme do the fifty sit-to-stands for her before I brush teeth and eat breakfast?
  • Late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio … ><
  • Will presumably visit either Calamvale central/Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and complete my six minute hike before eating lunch.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's looking forward to yapping ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Tina's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then toms night I'm off to church for small group prayer night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't normally happen Monday. XD

    P.P.S. How adorable: before my mobile battery runs flat, it gives a death vibration. XD

No comments: