Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Post 291d

Potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2368 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's 6pm news!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Now@ 526pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again about one hour later to use the pot :P again, shortly before dearest dad kisses me bye before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Once he's gone, the teddies and I continue cuddling and snoring, me waking once more for the pot :P about one hour later shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a crop top (blasted hydro ><) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After grabbing myself a spoon, breakfast is two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. over breakfast, 
    I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Alyssa comes and gives Ela a session of OT.
  • Once that's done with, I use the loo for one tinkle then sit and watch Seven's morning news. All the readers names, interesting surnames and weather forecast are in some earlier post.
  • After watching the news, I use the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lunch was just last night's dinner leftovers. Would've been super-tasty, too, were it not for the MOUNTAIN of boiled lettuce PIG mum piled over the top! XD
  • Lunch was washed down with one cup of Chinese tea after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum came to change me into swim shoes then drove me to Runcorn Pool for blasted hydro. *sigh* Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbe
  • Today I only walked 615 steps in the water; I'm guessing because Claire had me doing standing practice in the pool. Normally, I hate standing the most, but it felt okay in the water coz I was wearing a neck floatie and knew I couldn't faceplant even if I fell forward. But celebration: now I won't haveta endure blasted hydro for three weeks coz (1) Claire's having holidays, (2) it's ANZAC Day soon and (3) followed by Labor Day! Fingers crossed after that it'll be cold enough and PIG mum will lemme stop this seemingly useless therapy!
  • PIG MUM TOOTLED ME HOME AND I HEADED INTO THE BATHROOM FOR MY NICE HOT SHOWER - I WASHED AND RINSED MY HAIR TODAY. lIKE THE PAST -sorry, shrieking! >< - for days, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one mouthful of yummy passionfruit and one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read Bill Clinton's memoirs for one hour; I finally found a mention of Monica Lewinski @ like pg. 873! XD
  • After reading for one hour, I was ready to return online but instead had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to do my HEP;, well, the Ela holding cup and Era eating fruit part. I offered to do the rest then for her too but she declined. Huh, she just wants to gleefully force me to do t when dearest dad's home so she can show him how much power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become. *sigh*
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *sigh*
  • Will prolyl grab lunch @ Calamvale Central and do my six minutes walking there.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's looking forward to yapping ceaselessly @ her for one hour. XD
  • Will haveta stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower coz Faith's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! Fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner back home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Seven's news was read out by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report. All the interesting surnames I saw: Ravn, Lanning (heard), Pisale (heard), Dry, Von Drehnen, Pulini, Quirk, Greenhalgh, Timberlake (heard), Teerds, Gaffy, Angwin, Opie, Mayr, Burmeister, Chumbley, Janson, Dainty, Allfrey, Frecklington, Whop, Honsig, Livia (first name), Ponga (heard), Vunivalu (heard), Winnington, Tebbutt, Tate, Vorias and Shorten.Brisbane was 18-29 today; tomorrow's forecast: 18-31 . That's already the 6th time this year I've gotten to watch the entire Seven's 6pm news! :D

    P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Inventory of Tears'.

No comments: