Monday, April 8, 2019

Tuesday Post 291c

Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2519 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for Tuesday?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:03pm, I lasted 6:25. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Did the fifty sit-to-stands and cup practice with PIG mum for my HEP.
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. Physio today: stood most session, bent twenty-five times to ground for Ela to retrieve object, turned two 360s , reaching for both arms, leaning forwards and standing on only Erf's tippytoes for forty seconds.
  • Now @ 4:15pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight.
  • Went with PIG mum to Best&Less 2 Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and bought me one new pair of stripey socks!
  • Wanted to try lunch @ that Svetian Chinese Pancake place (rice dishes are offered) but there weren't any tables; instead, PIG mum and I had lunch 2 Fukuya, yummy stone hot pot things with rice! Mine was delicious chicken; hers was tasty beef. We shared a 350mL juice, and bumped into Vincent and Charlotte!
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I relaxed under her firm ministrations; PIG mum relished yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann. XD
  • Faith's here now; we're hitting Toastmasters tonight! So fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago! *sigh* 
  • Toms: somehow, I've gotta find the time to finish my GCCW homework! Dunno how that'll happen, what with Alyssa coming and giving Ela another session of OT, Nicole taking me to the NAB for physio and choir practice @ night but will hopefully somehow fit it all in!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Righteo, hopwe everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: