Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Thursday Post 270b

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly,  Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1136 but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I get back from the footy tonight; argh, that's the THIRD CONSECUTIVE DAY where I haven't been able to enjoy the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!! >< *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for today?
  • Now @ 4:32pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:38. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hitthe sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking again for the pot :P 2 7:55am, but since Kim announces her arrival a few minutes early, I'm still over the pot :P when she knocks! Luckily, after dad lets her inside they exchange a few pleasantries, which gives me time to crawl back under the covers and raise Daddy Bear to nod @ Kim when she knocks on the door and announces, "Good morning Em; fifteen more minutes." Actually she returns thirty seconds too early and Daddy Bear's all for Bear Bumming her, but I tell him to hold coz Kim might empty the pot :P first and leave us alone for thirty more seconds, see? And I was right! XD
  • The next time she comes back and greets Daddy Bear by name, I sit up and we get me kitted.
  • Next, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Just briefly now, coz we're leaving soon!
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before attending GCCW~
  • Had lunch with Fi Mok and kids @ Woka Warrigal~
  • Off to watch the Broncos play tonight with dad! :D
  • Toms: must remember to do HEP; I'm already skipping today's~
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news toms!
  • Seeing ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me 4pm till 6pm.
  • Will prolly watch Friday night football! Don't even know who's playing who yet. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: