Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday Post 251c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3004 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Suffered First' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get home tonight!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I stayed online till 4:40pm then took my quickest possible shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. Because I was showering my quickest, I only had time to softly, slowly but most hatefully sing my shorter second-favourite song out aloud five times. Arvo tea was a pear and one mug of peppermint tea. Now I'm waiting for 6:45pm, when Enoch will come take me to our small group Korean BBQ dinner! Toms … hopefully Alyssa won't come give Ela another session of OT, and I'll get to watch Seven's morning news before Nicole takes me to the NAB @ 1;30pm. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 4pm and then Kim's taking me to choir practice @ 4:30pm! Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: