Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Post 293b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 999; lol, looks like I'll have cracked 1000 if I can return online after dinner tonight but I've not even left the house today! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • After I'd enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I used the loo for one more tinkle, munched the banana that PIG mum had kindly left for my arvo tea, read for forty more minutes (it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading); I reached pg. 200 @ 4:30pm) and poured myself one largish full mug of milk. 
  • Now @ 5:27 I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:57. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 8:33! 
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle before returning online .
  • Guess I'll continue my GCCW competition entry now!
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Rewarded For Your Investment'.

No comments: