Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday Post 251d

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1657. Anyways, continuing today's events?
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is some porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, 
     I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I boot up the computer and await Alyssa's arrival.
  • Phew, she lets me stay seated for today's session. Just one hour of practising totally impractical and unfunctional things.
  • When she left I used the loo for one tinkle then sat and happily watched Seven's morning news. The reader's names, interesting surnames I found, weather report and other things are in an earlier post.
  • At midday, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^




No comments: