Thursday, April 11, 2019

Friday Post 270d

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2348 but secondly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • When dearest dad got home, showered and said let's go, I used the loo for one more tinkle then got into the Camry, checking that dad had remembered to put Sparky@ into the boot.
  • Dad tootled us off to the Eight Mile Plains busway station. When we arrived, he lemme sit in Sparky2 but insisted on driving. I was like grr you're making me look even more disabled than I already am, but was mollified when dad promised he'd lemme drive Sparky2 once we were inside the stadium.
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending 2 3:59pm, I lasted 6:18. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in etween five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

    Cheers

    Em. ^^

No comments: