Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Wednesday Post 272c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1892 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home from choir tonight! Anyways, just briefly, last night's events first?
  • Faith came to mind me @ 4pm. I stayed online till 4:40pm, took my quickest possible shower, munched some fruit for arvo tea then headed out to Toastmasters!
  • For some reason, partway to HiQ (where the meeting was held last night) Sparkless 2's right wheel started SCHREECHING!? The sound abruptly cut off like 100m before we reached the building, but once inside, I thought it best to ask Jack (our SAA) about it; did Sparkless2 need like WD40? Coz the sound had stopped … Jack looked over the wheel and replied no WD40 required; prolyl the manual wheelchair had somehow collected a rock during the trip to the room, which caused the screeching but it had prolly dislodged itself just before we'd arrived. 
  • Great meeting; Neil chose me for table topics1 I discussed chocolate being a food group by going through my two flawless logic principles about chocolate. XD
  • Got a Happy Meal with an orange juice before heading home. Thanks to PIG mum who lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once before booting me off to the sack. Zzz`

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: