Friday, January 11, 2013

friday post 124b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4919, remembering that like 1750 of those steps were plodded last night, and the new spam count for the week's now five. righteo, continuing last night's events!
-before leaving, i went and did a stinky unspeakable first.
-annette tootled me off to the logan north library for book club! we held hands and i walked well up to the library; we both flopped on the couch and i continued reading 'the last werewolf' while she read her notes for the course she's doing.
-just before book club started, annette took me once to the loo. then i joined all the other ladies and we all chatted away until amanda called the meeting to order.
-thanks to june who made me a cuppa, white and two, a cup that i could hold 'incorrectly' without being told off by anymore. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum, who only lemme have two bikkies; usually, i like six! so the poor scotch finger missed out last night; i chose a cream bikkie and a scotch finger.
-once amanda called the meeting to order, we all started talking about the first book, 'to kill a mockingbird'. lol, june told me that 'twas a book that must be reread every few years, i wonder why?
-but katie was even funnier. she asked amanda, "may emily share first about the last werewolf? coz i wanna ask her sth about it." and when i mentioned how the book was rather sexually explicit and contained lotsa swearing, she was like, "how did your mum react to that?" i smirked and told her, 'my mum wasn't present when i read it." XD
-the book for february sounds interesting; i managed to get a large print version, too, which'll make reading easier for me~ :o)
-afterwards, annette and i held hands to the front desk where i borrowed the new book, she took me once more to the loo, then we hit garbo for a quick dinner! we arrived around 8pm.
-*sigh* PIG mum had already written out a long list of what i wasn't allowed to eat: KFC, anything that was a milky drink, although i knew what she wanted to deny me was any chips. meaning i abandoned the idea of a tropicana pack from red roosters (the pineapple fritters are grumpy, now. XD) and tried the new woka woka place @ the downstairs food court!
-my choice was delicious! i tried the new baked chicken rice in creamy sauce with shallot and egg fried rice! the only thing was that i couldn't find any shallots; neither could annette. "maybe they just put the flavouring in?" she guessed. XD i drank a lipton's lemon iced tea with that; they originally had this one dollar deal where lemon teas were only one dollar if you bought a meal with them first, but when i asked the server about that, she was like, "oh, we're already sold out." lol, fair enough.
-as for herself, annette got a mini rodeo burger from hungry jacks stuffed into a normal sized bun, dunno why, but she said 'twas yummy.
-afterwards, i hit the two dollar store downstairs and bought a birthday card for somebody and also a cars birthday card for dearest dad!
-next stop was dick smiths, where i updated on an ipad while annette went over to just jeans.
-annette took me once more to the loo, then our last stop for the night was back to hungry jacks for a choc-coated ice-cream. yeah, horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme buy any breadtop. ><
-annette tootled me home and 'twas immediate bedtime for me, bar milk. :o( annette's back toms, BTW.
-today: yay, second consecutive great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:50am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, bear bear and i cuddled and snored together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with some thinly sliced banana ... hmm, think i prefer honey, me a sweet tooth. XD i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-time to leave, PIG mum first gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the kitchen and deposit my dirty bowl into the sink, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forces poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 'ten years of ronan keating all day, too.
-as usual, i spent the majority of this trip with both eyes closed, continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helps ela stretch for five minutes, then she opens and closes her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival. then, surprise! there was a gossip mag (new idea, about june 2012) sitting in the waiting room! so i browsed that, while PIG mum came downstairs to pay.
-becky came for me. she's from oxfordshire! physio today: Fifty sit-to-stands, some work for ela, stepping for erf and work @ the parallel bars. that went for 1.75 hours! oh, i held becky's hand and walked well once to the loo about halfway.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me off to see naz for some lunch! while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes then she opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-alas, there weren't any car park spots available upstairs nor outside the cinemas. >< meaning PIG mum parked @ the rooftop and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down to foodcourt.
-hannah, naz and i all exchanged new years greetings. turns out naz had taken hannah out to southbank to welcome in the new year!
-alas, PIG mum restricted me to just water for lunch. herself, she had those prawn-free wontons from lili's.
-afterwards, she tootled us off to the warrigal square woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through the entire store and buy groceries dad had earlier specified to her.
-but afterwards, she said we could have drinks @ sakuraya, yay. best thing, once we'd sat down, 'twas hot enough for PIG mum to decide that we could have one drink each instead of sharing one!
-i discovered another yummy drink today: okinawa blacksugar milk tea! PIG mum restricted me to half sugar, however. :o( for herself, she had some kinda yoghurt ... peach? we traded slurps; PIG mum reckons my drink tasted malty?
-back home, i went to the loo once then plopped online till aunty lucia arrived just before 4pm.
-at 4pm, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to her who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got lightly creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk outside to eat the yummy chicken and cheese sushi roll i'd bought this arvo @ plaza. thanks to PIG mum who made me one mug of mint green tea; i used that as the mug i could hold 'incorrectly' for today while she was yakking to aunty lucia.
-one more loo trip for me before aunty lucia left. she told me that sam got an OP2 and will try to get into physio this year! originally, he was planning on studying law like his elder brother, matthew? but his elder bro talked him outta it, saying that there was too much reading involved with law. i agree!
-i've just finished listening to nine's 6pm news; will return to trying to get back into my fanfiction.net account.
-expect a pissy plodding total toms, mayhaps not even 500, unless pedro suddenly loves me. XD  tessa's coming @ 10am, annette @ 3pm then vincent the physio, kat jie jie and baby kayla are all coming for dinner @ night! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. argh, horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now to do more stupid exercises for her. >< *sigh*

No comments: