Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wednesday post 125c

good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1658 (see, i told you i'd pass 1.5 grand! XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'a faith test.' anyways, continuing today's events?
-lunch was several slices of seedy watermelon and two slices of toast with the nut-free chocolate sptrad that kim and cass bought me. it's delicious! :D aunty mecky also made me one mug of yummy horlicks, which i drank holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty mecky took me once to the loo for two tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, i continued reading the book club novel happily.
-aunty mecky did the rubbing for ela for around forty-five minutes. there was time for a full hour, but her case manager rang her twice and so the massage stopped for awhile. her clever daughter scored an OP3 and plans to study some kinda drafting @ TAFE this year. also, like annette, their family's jehovah's witnesses, too!
-when PIG mum came home, i went once more to the loo before plopping online.
-first, i did my writers group homework; the first meeting for 2013 happens tomorrow!
-then i tootled briefly online for myself before carol arrived, shortly before 4pm. PIG mum ordered i answer the door for her; i made my way slowly and safely to the door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) and mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). then i headed over to the loo for one tinkle, before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-much thanks to PIG mum who brought me some yummy tuna sushi! carol reckons i got 2/3 a fish of soya sauce, too! with that, i also drank one mug of liptons english breakfast tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, i happily continued reading, while carol massaged ela for about thirty minutes.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back next monday.
-i tootled happily online until PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-so followed 55+ minutes of forced exercises for poor ela, a fifteen minute painful standing calf stretch for poor elf and several minutes of forced posture exercises.
-dinner tonight: alas, the yucky rice, lotsa cucumber and some fish. dinner was gulped down with one supremely disgusting but thankfully watered-down (to prevent nosebleeds) bowl of ginseng soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i'll need the loo once more @ 9pm. fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: