Tuesday, January 1, 2013

tuesday post 120b

heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! firstly, em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3325 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'the lord out ahead'. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-shortly after 7pm, dad came downstairs and called dinner, so i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back to the gobbling :P table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-unfortunately, dad chucked another hissy fit @ me. >< meaning i'm gonna sing myself to sleep tonight.
-dinner: the yummy rice, lotsa i forgot what greens and a lil i forgot what meat. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i started reading the last werewolf!
-when PIG mum awoke from pigland and came downstairs, i tried asking could i please plop online, but she instead gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sofa and demanded i watch the brisbane international. hewitt won the first set!
-after the first set, PIG mum ordered that i shower (poor ela). i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-after i mostly dried and rekitted myself (PIG mum only helped with elf's AFO) i returned online.
-toms: hopefully, aunty wendy will come back toms! else i'm just gonna sleep until 4pm. XD oh, and it's ice-cream night toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: