Wednesday, January 9, 2013

wednesday post 124c

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3300 and joni's devotional topic's 'acts of god'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-i was blogging about my beach trip when alas, PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 40+ minutes of forced exercises for poor ela, some for poor elf, a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes, one quick loo trip and that all culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-dinner: yay, the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce and several tiny strips of delicious BBQ duck. dinner was washed down with one cup of yummy hot mint green tea then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways nature's calling now, so fingers crossed i can bbl after a quick loo trip with my final, final plodding total and events for toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: