Saturday, January 19, 2013

saturday post 123b

heylo again, and one final greeting for saturday! em's final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1220 (don't ask me how i walked more than 1000 steps without having gone anywhere today; i promised i haven't shaken pedro today; guess he just loves me heaps. XD)but i'm still waiting for joni's devotional. righteo, final, final events for today?
-lol, silly dad locked himself outta the house. XD but i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rose above god's hate and didn't let him push me over and let dad back inside. XD
-lisa arrived just before 4pm. dad let her inside, and i walked with her to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to lisa who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before lisa flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (lisa helped with era, my calves and my back), mostly creamed myself (again, lisa helped only with era, my calves and my back, had another tinkle. lisa rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when lisa was putting on elf's AFO.
-lisa and i walked arm-in-arm out to the gobbling :P table, where i had to make my own arvo toastie before she'd lemme sit, but she lemme make a perfecr one, yay! if she ever comes back, i must try and persuade her to lemme make a double perfect one. ;) with that, i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, holding the cup 'incorrectly'.
-wow, can you believe this: lisa massaged ela for one whole HOUR! she was watching ten's news; after chomping down my toastie, i continued reading my book club novel.
-at 5;55pm, lisa took me to the loo once for one tinkle, then i signed her off, saying my thanks and byes. dunno when she's back again, but she's cooking chicken breat for her and her husband's dinner tonight. oh, and BTW, her hubby's an electrician who's currently on holidays.
-me, i'm waiting for our dinner guests to arrive @ 6:30pm. nine's news is being uncooperative tonight, dunno why.
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. fingers crossed i can have some lunch @ plaza foodcourt in the arvo and get some visitors in the arvo~ righteo, hope to see peoples @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: