Friday, January 4, 2013

saturday post 121

good afternoon! firstly, idiot pedro's gone (AWOL meaning i can't record down a plodding total; secondly, TWFT topic from yesterday's 'this year, live by the beautitudes (4); thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'pointing to jesus' and fourthly, TWFT topic for today's this year, live by the beautitudes (5)'. righteo, let's start off with thursday night's events first!
-annette arrived shortly before 4pm, a quick shower for me, then we hit garbo!
-like previous weeks, i walked up to the library with annette and grabbed an orson scott card book; alas, neither ender's game nor ender's shadow were available; instead, i took shadows of the hegemon and read that until 6:30pm, when annette came back for me.
-one quick loo trip, then dinnertime! we both got our usuals: an original two piece feed with a mint choc krusher for me and a kebab with sour cream, BBQ and tahini sauce for her.
-after lunch, we went to woolies to buy the groceries that PIG mum wanted (two loaves of bread for dearest dad), then hit breadtop for bun buying! only there wasn't anything decent available @ the upstairs breadtop, so we went to the downstairs one, where i bought a custard and almond bun for dearest puff for myself and some kinda curry potato for PIG mum.
-next was jayjays then my usual fortnightly post from an ipad @ dick smiths~
-final stop for the night: hungry jacks for ice-cream! alas, their dollar dazzler specials have finished; i asked the server did their soft serves come with chocolate flakes like maccas and she said no, but they did come with a choc coat top! cool! so i got that and annette just got a regular one.
-after that, one more loo trip, one quick peep @ toys 'r' us and 'twas home time. i said my thanks and byes to annette, did the usual nightly routine then hit the sack. zzz~
~friday: hmm ... 'twas such an advent-filled day, i reckon it deserves it's own special blog post! here's saturday, then:
-woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:05am, and after a pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 5:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, cuddling bear bear, i returned to sleep with him, waking once more to use the pot :P when PIG mum left for work around 7:45am.
-i continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel for another ten minutes, then cuddled bear bear and snored happily with him, waking once more to use the pot :P before tessa arrived @ 10am.
-as usual, she lemme stay in bed, before getting me up around 10:35am.
-after one more pot :P trip, three tinkles and tess getting me kitted, we walk over to the bathroom, where i brush my teeth. thanks to tess who has prepared everything for me.
-after that, i drink one mug of water holding the cup 'incorrectly' then go and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through the day okay.
-when that's finished, i walk over to wash and dry era before tess and i link arms and walk out to the gobbling :P table together.
-tessa actually says that before she came this morning, she actually went to woolies and brought me some crusty bread! i enjoyed that with a lil of dad's ham and egg; tess also adds in one slice of cheese for me.
-after breakfast, i play with her iphone while tess massages ela for about thirty-five minutes.
-when tessa's phone rings, i ask her for permission then answer for her, but am surprised to hear rodel ask to speak with his 'wife'. after tess hangs up, i ask her, "tess, when did you and rodel get married?! you never told me!" tess just laughs. 'he's only joking," she replies. " i'm still single."XD
-at midday, tess takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles and makes me one yummy mug of warm horlicks, my third mug to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i ring both aunties and yak to them, also asking tess to take me again to the loo after i finish talking.
-tessa cooks me fried rice for lunch, wandering along to feed me one spoonful of rice, yum~
-before she leaves, tessa takes me once more to the loo. she's going to spend @ least two hours with jasmine now, a highly-autustic girl who's cantonese, just like me!
-for lunch, dad gives me like half a bowl of tessa's fried rice and one HEAVILY diluted (with water) mug of orange juice hey, i thought PIG mum only did that with pear juice! ><
-after finishing lunch, dad demands i sit and wait till PIG mum gets home. i refuse, saying i'll wait fifteen minutes for him, but then i'm going online. and @ 1:45pm, i walk myself safely and slowly online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, lisa should come soon; fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-just church toms, nothing special.
-fingers crossed i can have lunch @ plaza afterwards and i can get some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: