Friday, January 18, 2013

friday post 125d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 4455. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: firstly, expect a pissy plodding total (maybe not even 500, unless pedro loves me heaps XD) coz i'm not going out. tessa's coming for three hours @ 10am and lisa will be coming to help me with a shower @ 4pm.
-then, @ night, our neighbours uncle alan, aunty emily and their three daughters are all coming over for dinner! so expect only two posts from me toms: one in the arvo and the other right after lisa leaves. i don't expect to return online after dinner. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: