Friday, January 11, 2013

saturday post 122

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 771 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'set boundaries (1)'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night, once this morning and once more when PIG mum left for work around 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, bear bear and i cuddled and snored together, me waking briefly around 9am to use the pot :P once more when i heard uncle calvin @ our house.
-hey, tessa arrived like ten minutes early today! still, she lemme cuddle bear bear in bed till about 10:35am before getting me up.
-i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. tessa got me kitted, then we walked over to the bathroom, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tessa who'd already prepared everything for me.
-after that, i drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy, asking him to please help me get through the day okay.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, then tess and i linked arms and walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-thanks to dad who made some ham and eggs, and thanks to tess who added in one slice of cheese and even one slice of tomato! the mug of tea, white and two, was the second mug that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, tessa massaged ela for just over forty minutes while i read fanfiction on her iphone. strange thing though, was that the screen kept freezing! how annoying~
-at midday, tess took me once to the loo for two tinkles and made me one little mug of warm horlicks, my third to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then i rang and spoke to uncle fung, aunty nga and little mickey for like fifteen minutes. lol, mickey was telling me that he watched dorameon and noah's ark cartoons @ school, mock-scandalised, i asked uncle fung, "does your child learn any proper subjects @ school?! like, maths!" XD
-tessa made me some fried rice and took me once more to the loo before leaving to spend the afternoon with jasmine. lol, she asked me where dad kept his hose so she could water her car down before leaving! i told her, 'sorry; i dunno where dad keeps it." XD
-PIG mum arrived home just before tessa left; she sat down and immediately drank @ least two mugs of water to quech her thirst.
-dad fed me roughly half a bowl of tessa's fried rice for lunch, plus one little mug of orange juice, which he ordered i dilute with water before i drink.hey, no biggie.
-after finishing lunch, i read for about ten minutes before walking myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, now i've got some time online for myself; should post about skyfall!
-annette's coming @ 4pm to watch me shower.
-tonight, the yau's, aunty a and dr. dr. tai are all coming over for dinner!
-toms: just church, nothing special. fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ plaza afterwards and that i'll get some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: