Sunday, January 13, 2013

sunday post 122c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4403. righteo, continuing today's events?
-sometime after 7pm, PIG mum awoke from pigland and demanded i shower. poor ela. ><
-afterwards, i sat @ the gobbling :P table and read my book club novel while PIG mum showered. dad was watching TV.
-dinner tonight: the last of tessa's yummy fried rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, some sweet carrot, some soup pork with a tiny dab of soya sauce, one yummy wee scallop and one juicy chinese mushroom. dinner was spooned down not with one bowl of soup, but one bowl of dad's yummy sweet potato dessert soup!
-then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-nice, i've got almost one full hour for myself now~ fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: